Bericht van het zwitserse central office:
The time has come: We can finally send you some information about the first online edition of our international trade fair SwissMeet!
- This year the trade fair will take place on September 28th - 30th 2021 via the platform https://swissmeet.expo-ip.com/.
- The opening times are from 9 AM to 4 PM on all three days of the fair.
- The participation for exhibitors costs EUR 100.- for the entire duration of the fair.
To simplify communication during the trade fair, we decided to involve the Swiss software provider Okomo. Every booth reservation therefore includes an Okomo license (= 1 account) with which each PE’s customers can contact them. Okomo offers:
• Unlimited live interactions via video, audio calls live chat
• Share screen
• Calendar function with the possibility of synchronization with Outlook or Gmail
• Virtual business card for use in all social media channels or in the signature of the e-mail
• Accessibility around the clock, regardless of time and place
• Group calls up to 5 people
• Including 14 days of post-processing time
For their following sales negotiations, the PEs may use Teams, Skype or similar tools. If they would like to work exclusively with Okomo during the trade fair, every PE is welcome to buy additional licenses for EUR 49.- each for the duration of the trade fair, including post-processing time.
From March 15th 2021 your PEs can register for the trade fair via this link. We will then give access to manage each PE’s booth and Okomo license(s). The revised regulations and the checklist will also be made available shortly on our website.
We look forward to this first online edition with your PEs and will of course be happy to answer any questions you may have. Thank you in advance for informing your PEs on the swiss trade fair SwissMeet.